Page 100 of 122 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1219

Thread: How are you Feeling & Why?

Stomach virus - not feeling great. An old friend of mine, who is one of the biggest Christmas fans I know, ended up being admitted to the hospital on Christmas day - poor guy! (Tink - this is the guy on Facebook who I mentioned to you that I went to school with!)
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Still got a sore throat and a bit of a cough. Not sure if it is breaking up or getting worse. Oh well, I'll know in a day or two...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hope everyone gets better soon,tired here but,happy.

Getting over the bug to some degree. Maybe a little sleep will help. Goodnight all!!
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I'me feeling good. I'm looking at the new Hallmark Keepsake Ornament book for this year. I also treated myself to a full set of Hallmark Happy Tappers (Non-Snoopy)
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Yes, just got my Dream Book for 2019. It is huge compared to year's past.

Making sure I have everything ready for an early dinner. That way I can watch "A Bramble House Christmas" that comes on at 6 pm tonight.

Took the night off to get some rest from way too much work during the day. But feeling better now...

Feeling excited and sad at the same time. This is my daughter's last week of school. I'm excited that I can spend the summer with her. I'm a bit sad realizing that time truly speeds right by. I still have that feeling of just bringing her home from the hospital and walking her in on her first day of school. Now on Thursday afternoon, I will officially be a proud momma of a 3rd grader.

Relaxed and happy. Clean house and no laundry in sight. Prepping the meals for the day. Ahhhh... If it were this easy everyday.