Page 96 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4686919293949596979899100101106 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you Feeling & Why?

happy the forum is back (Chantelle, what perfect timing!), I moved to my sister's in February after my mother passed, and have been working on getting some decorations up, and am just starting on my Christmas village. We haven't started the tree yet. I wish I could put up both my sister's tree and mine on the main floor, but there isn't room. Anyway, I'm happy that we can decorate and play Christmas music. Oh, and we watched 'Christmas in Connecticut' yesterday, and 'It's a Wonderful Life' tonight

Feeling very blessed,enjoying the spirit of this wonderous season.

Feeling better and got some posters to deliver today for "Breakfast With Santa" at the Zoo... Glad to help the big guy out...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Sad. I love this time of the year, but there are family issues that are making things uncomfortable this year. I’m still decorating and listening to Christmas music, but it just isn’t the same.
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Very blessed.

I can understand. We have the same type of situation where I am. I did have some difficulties getting started, but then remembered the "Reason for the Season" and all those who will not have any form of Christmas and that made me feel very blessed indeed. I trust you feel better and more into the spirit as the day draws closer...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Yes i am,there's just something about mountians covered in snow,that fresh smell in the air i am one blessed lady.
    Attached Images Attached Images

First night back at work and I feel fairly good. Also walked out to a wee bit of the frosty stuff at 7AM...

Peaceful,serene,contented.

Overall great. I do tend to wear myself out some at this time of the year. but a good tired none-the-less...