Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1219

Thread: How are you Feeling & Why?

relaxed. done with housework, making lunch and cookies.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Good overall. Interesting day at work and now I'm answering these cool posts and then for a well deserved sleep...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Slightly bored. 20 minutes outside in this heat and it just drains you to not want to do anything.

Not as much heat I am sure as Chocolatechip1979. But still taking it easy today. I guess we all need those now and then...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I'm a bit flustered with all of this online setup stuff I have to figure out for my daughter. This school year is going to be a disaster.

Feeling like the more I get done around the house, the more I find to do... lol Oh well, cheers...

I'm feeling productive today. I'm getting all my chores done.

A little tired. Hired a professional rug service and had to haul all the stuff out of two rooms. Oh well...

sleepy... for some odd reason I woke up so tired and sleepy and I have been that way all day.

Interesting chocolatechip. I got to bed early in prep for my return back to work and it seemed like I had just hit the pillow. Old age creeping in. Other than that, not bad at all...