Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 387883848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: What are you Eating?

Mexican Cauliflower Rice with cheddar
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Scrambled eggs with onion, bacon & red peppers (plus toast and coffee)...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Mediterranean Chopped Salad
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Doing my best to "try" to get back into some kind of shape... lol. Oatmeal and coffee...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Plain yogurt. For some reason it's been tasting really good to me lately.

Was out getting a few fountain style fireworks, so I stopped for a "slice" at Casey's...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Was out getting a few fountain style fireworks, so I stopped for a "slice" at Casey's...
    When will you be doing your fireworks- this weekend or on Mon? I love the fountains.

Is a 'slice' pizza, cake or pie?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    When will you be doing your fireworks- this weekend or on Mon? I love the fountains.

Is a 'slice' pizza, cake or pie?
    I did them last night. A "slice" refers to pizza and for now... a egg and cheese breakfast sandwich.

animal cookies and iced coffee

Trying for just a bit more healthy, so Oatmeal (cinnamon roll flavored) and a cup of coffee...