Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Christmas 2024

Countdown to Christmas 2024

Christmas 2023 has passed and I hope everyone who is either a member here or just visiting had a memorable day. So now it is time to once again begin the long countdown, that at first seems to last forever and then just whizzes by... 364 days remaining.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

51 weeks to go! We're on our way! I am eagerly looking forward to the holiday season being new again!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Always nice to put that first week under wraps... 357 and counting...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Just about one month down, 11 months to go!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

333 days till we see the sleigh in the sky and 54 days of Winter left...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    and 54 days of Winter left...
    Wow! Not long! I've been enjoying the rest that winter brings (no yard work), and I've been enjoying the early darkness- it's cozy with the mini lights and candles lit.

44 weeks to go until Christmas!

I love a good countdown. 328 days till Christmas morn...

203 days until the beginning of the 'bers and another holiday season is upon us!

Nice thought and a mere 316 days till Christmas Day dawns once again...

Today is exactly 2 months since Christmas Day. It seems like it was longer.

304 days until Christmas! We're almost in the 200's!