Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tink's Christmas 2013

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Thank you Penny...

Have you started yours yet? I'm a bit early this year as I was a bit ill last year so hubby said we could have them up early..
    I have been told not until 1st December but hubbys birthday is on Sunday so am going to sneak some up from Monday until 1st. Not stopping me looking for decorating bargains though.

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySeason View Post
    I love the tree in the kitchen! Very quirky and unusual, just how I like Christmas decorations to be! :D
    Thanks, HolidaySeason.... that's the only space we had for one without taking the plate rack off the wall....
    Merry Christmas to all...

everything is SO pretty, Tink! I really love the snowflakes hanging from your living room chandelier. I have to start putting my tree and decs up this week as I just found out we are going to my sister's for Thanksgiving, as well as later for Christmas and New Years. We won't be back from Thanksgiving until December 2nd, and since it takes me a long time, it wouldn't give us enough time to enjoy it before we leave for the Christmas trip. I had debated whether to put anything up, since we will be gone, but MCD had advised me I should and my son wants it up. (not that I don't. lol)

Tink - beautiful!!!!!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Tink, that's beautiful!

It looks magical Tink and your big tree is beautiful. You have been very busy

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    everything is SO pretty, Tink! I really love the snowflakes hanging from your living room chandelier. I have to start putting my tree and decs up this week as I just found out we are going to my sister's for Thanksgiving, as well as later for Christmas and New Years. We won't be back from Thanksgiving until December 2nd, and since it takes me a long time, it wouldn't give us enough time to enjoy it before we leave for the Christmas trip. I had debated whether to put anything up, since we will be gone, but MCD had advised me I should and my son wants it up. (not that I don't. lol)
    Thanks steph.... I think you should get your decs up and then when you come back you can sit and enjoy them..

The light is a standard 3 light thing, we made 3 rings connected them with fishing wire then put the glass on with what we had left over, but it does look like
    a chandelier, doesn't it..

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Tink - beautiful!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Tink, that's beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    It looks magical Tink and your big tree is beautiful. You have been very busy
    Thank you all....hubby did most of it.. I observed and made suggestions..... and made a lot of tea..

Absolutely grand Tink everything looks lovely.

Give KP a pat on the back from Papa
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Tea is the important part!