Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2013

All the ornaments are on, now it's time to do the North Pole Village.

Tracks down and clean and the trains are working,they can be stubborn sometimes just like old Papa.

It's ready for the finishing touches Trees,Elves and granular snow to hide all the seams.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Done

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Papa_Christmas

AHHH OH MY GOSH!!!! Wow, this is SO BEAUTIFUL!

I think this is the BEST YEAR YET for your trees, Papa! Seriously!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

everything is absolutely beautiful Papa, love the Snowman's land
    tree is magical with glass ornaments and those photos at night are incredible

EDIT: forgot to mention what is beneath the tree, WOW, I'm speechless
    Last edited by *Snowflake*; 11-27-2013 at 06:45 PM.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

And youve made all this by yourself..... respect......
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Wow! Did you run out of space in your train room? I wish the person who said to me, "I don't understand why you love Christmas so much," could see your house! I was kind of depressed about that comment until I came back to ATC. I'm impressed, Papa!

Chantelle,Snowflake,Olga and Merry

Thank you for your kind comments my friends

Merry don't let the bah humbugers depress you their the ones who don't have a clue.
    Papa_Christmas

Amazing job, Papa! So much work goes into your decorating, it really is impressive!
    Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Chantelle,Snowflake,Olga and Merry

Thank you for your kind comments my friends

Merry don't let the bah humbugers depress you their the ones who don't have a clue.
    I really loved the ''humbugers'' my dickensial friend!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)