Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Papa's Christmas Wonderland 2013

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    absolutely gorgeous, as usual! I love the icicles on your train tree, by the way.
    Thanks Steph I like them too but I need more If I can remember where I got them.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

is that a fir tree?

for God loved the world so much, that He gave His only begotten Son.......

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Thanks Steph I like them too but I need more If I can remember where I got them.
    my sister's got the same problem. My mother gave her some gorgeous ones years ago and she would like more of them, can't find any that look like them anywhere and my mother couldn't and can't remember where she got them. I gave her a couple boxes of nice ones I got online, but they don't look anything like the ones my mom had given her.

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    is that a fir tree?
    All my trees are artificial but I believe the tree in the study is a Fraser Fir.I will check the boxes and get back to you.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    is that a fir tree?
    The tree in the study is a Fraser the train room is a grad fir and don't no what the snowman tree is.
    Papa_Christmas

Well this weekend I've moved on to the living room.
    I have to say The snowman display in the front entry has grown to a point where I wish it was somewhere we could view it all the time.
    That space is only 8foot x 9foot and it's hard to even get good pictures of it as you can tell from what I've posted already.
    I'm going to try putting the camera up on the train layout and see if I can get a good picture of the whole display.
    I'm considering alternating the entry display between the Snowmen and the Nutcrackers from year to year.
    Anyway got started on the living room yesterday.

Papa_Christmas

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    So, I spent about 2 hours looking at all your train set up photos. All I can say is that I think it's just the coolest set up I've ever seen! Truly a work of art!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Great job! There are very few people who put quite this much work into their Christmas displays! Can't wait to see the final product! :D
    Merry Christmas

Love your nutcrackers. Can't wait to get mine out!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    So, I spent about 2 hours looking at all your train set up photos. All I can say is that I think it's just the coolest set up I've ever seen! Truly a work of art!!
    Mike see train thread
    Papa_Christmas