Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Road Trip! Chantelle's going to Bronners!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    AWESOME!! I SO want to go there with my family sometime!!!
    You really, really should! I can't wait to go again in 3-4yrs when Lydia is old enough to enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    hahaha!! Chantelle, I can not believe that you found those ornaments!!
    Thanks for the pic!!! Soo funny!!
    I wish you had seen me, I was looking around and saw Italy, Poland, Germany, Japan, but NO GREECE! So I said, OUT LOUD, "Where's Greece!!!!" some stranger lady pointed me in the right direction - it was a VERY SMALL area - but I just HAD to get a picture for you!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    You really, really should! I can't wait to go again in 3-4yrs when Lydia is old enough to enjoy it!

I wish you had seen me, I was looking around and saw Italy, Poland, Germany, Japan, but NO GREECE! So I said, OUT LOUD, "Where's Greece!!!!" some stranger lady pointed me in the right direction - it was a VERY SMALL area - but I just HAD to get a picture for you!
    This is where I would like to utilize a "Like" button! HAHA!!!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Oh, my goodness! Thank you for sharing. I'd be sure to take my cell phone as I know I would get separated from whoever went with me! "Hi, where are you? Could you come to where I am? I just can't walk anymore!"

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Oh, my goodness! Thank you for sharing. I'd be sure to take my cell phone as I know I would get separated from whoever went with me! "Hi, where are you? Could you come to where I am? I just can't walk anymore!"
    You could say "Meet me in Greece!" HA!!

Love your photos Chantelle!!!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Love your photos Chantelle!!!
    Thanks OM! I love them too - and really will cherish them each year that I can't make the trip over.
    I'm really, really lucky to only live 4-5hrs away.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Awesome!!! Looks like I'll have to make sure to plan a road trip next year. Can't wait to check out the pics.

I lived in Michigan all my life (except maybe the past 11 or so years) and never went there, can you believe it? I did go to Frankenmuth once with a church group but we didn't go to Bronner's.

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    I lived in Michigan all my life (except maybe the past 11 or so years) and never went there, can you believe it? I did go to Frankenmuth once with a church group but we didn't go to Bronner's.
    That's funny. Do you still have family there that you can visit?

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    That's funny. Do you still have family there that you can visit?
    I do still have family there, my one brother (my oldest brother also lived there but passed away a few years ago), my second oldest daughter and her family, and my oldest son and his girlfriend. Unfortunately, most don't have extra room for my son and I to stay with them, and usually nobody has the money for gas to go or they don't have the time, and yadayadayada. lol Besides, even if anyone had the time or money, nobody would be interested in going, I don't think, since I am the only Christmas fanatic in the family.
    Last edited by steph535; 11-28-2013 at 02:00 AM.