Page 187 of 297 FirstFirst ... 87137177182183184185186187188189190191192197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2965

Thread: Tink's Hello Room!

Good afternoon all
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Good morning wstaple, AP and all my Christmas friends.

Nothing like Monday to ruin a perfectly good weekend spent decorating,come on Friday.
    Now then, Papa..

I've started to decorate too. As I'm feeling much better than I was for the last two years......so I'm going all out this year
    if I can...
    Merry Christmas to all...

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Now then, Papa..

I've started to decorate too. As I'm feeling much better than I was for the last two years......so I'm going all out this year
    if I can...
    Good to hear Tink!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Good to hear Tink!
    Thanks, hubby's not too impressed having to juggle getting decorations up and painting and trying not to get
    glitter over them, because we only have enough room for him in the livingroom. ( a bit squashed in our house.
    Merry Christmas to all...

Thanks, hubby's not too impressed having to juggle getting decorations up and painting and trying not to get
    glitter over them, because we only have enough room for him in the livingroom. ( a bit squashed in our house.
    Oh - I know the feeling. We have a small house too - especially with the Christmas decorations going up!

Now then, Papa..

if I can...
    There you are,glad to hear your feeling better,I've missed you on here ,just not Christmas without you my friend.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Good morning to all

How long 'til Christmas?

36 Days
    18 Hours
    5 Minutes

...But who's counting?
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Good morning
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Hello Tink, Papa, and snowflake

Hello all,sounds like everyone is getting into this christmas spirit,ooh i've got a new england cottage but,it's still somewhat big,i have three good size bedrooms and a pretty good size livingroom the furnished basement it's another family room my kitchen,off from that is my laundry room and of course my pretty good size diningroom which my big tree and my village among other decor is in there and a large dining table and i still have room.It's nice of course about every bit of it and the outdoors is done in christmas lol,just love this time of year.graphics-christmas-balls-722056.jpg