Page 103 of 297 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2965

Thread: Tink's Hello Room!

Good Morning........

I hope you all are well today....

A bit wet here today so I won't be out anywhere today.....too for me. I don't want to catch a cold or I won't be able to have
    my first injection...

Have a good day everyone..
    Merry Christmas to all...

Hello and good morning everyone.stay well my friend tink,it's not good to be out here either it's in the teens frigid heat has been running won't be long and it will be snow actually we're suppose to get some this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs2 View Post
    Hello and good morning everyone.stay well my friend tink,it's not good to be out here either it's in the teens frigid heat has been running won't be long and it will be snow actually we're suppose to get some this weekend.
    Hi,AP...you stay warm and cosy my friend..

Well, some good news for our area for a change...

http://news.sky.com/story/1171075/hu...f-culture-2017

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Well, some good news for our area for a change...

http://news.sky.com/story/1171075/hu...f-culture-2017

Good morning/afternoon! That's awesome! Always nice to hear positive things.

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

Good morning friends

34 Days
    17 Hours
    29 Minutes

...But who's counting?
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Good Morning...

Christmas is coming......

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/events/ev...-to-sunderland

Hello and good morning everyone week has gone fast holidays are coming i'm all set house is decorated,have everything for the get togethers and dinner have things to do my baking now we'll waitand see how much snow will fall this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs2 View Post
    Hello and good morning everyone week has gone fast holidays are coming i'm all set house is decorated,have everything for the get togethers and dinner have things to do my baking now we'll waitand see how much snow will fall this weekend.
    Good morning angelpugs sounds like you've got a handle on the holiday chores.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Good morning to all

33 Days
    18 Hours
    20 Minutes

...But who's counting?
    Papa_Christmas