Page 120 of 297 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122123124125130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2965

Thread: Tink's Hello Room!

Good morning everyone and Merry Christmas!

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

Merry Christmas, everyone! since the site has been having problems with hackers, I thought I would post this now.

Merry Christmas friends - tomorrow will be busy!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

My friend lost her home to a fire 2 nights ago. She had just posted a photo on facebook of her Christmas tree and how she was so ready for the big day. So sad!

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    My friend lost her home to a fire 2 nights ago. She had just posted a photo on facebook of her Christmas tree and how she was so ready for the big day. So sad!
    oh! that IS very sad; how horrible to lose one's home, but in a fire! and at Christmas!! prayers for your friend and her family.

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    oh! that IS very sad; how horrible to lose one's home, but in a fire! and at Christmas!! prayers for your friend and her family.

Merry Christmas to you all. Enjoy your time with your family and have fun and laughter...

See you all soon....
    Merry Christmas to all...

Hi all. Enjoy these next few days.

Just wanted to pop by to say MERRY CHRISTMAS -

I miss everyone so much, but I am still recouping and it's hard for me to get on the computer.
    I have my surgery at the end of the week (originally it was scheduled for today! OMG On Christmas Eve, could you IMAGINE?)

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Just wanted to pop by to say MERRY CHRISTMAS -

I miss everyone so much, but I am still recouping and it's hard for me to get on the computer.
    I have my surgery at the end of the week (originally it was scheduled for today! OMG On Christmas Eve, could you IMAGINE?)

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!