Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Letter from Santa

ZBFMommy Guest

Letter from Santa

I love this idea. I sent one to my daughter and nephews. It's a keepsake! www.remindsanta.com. The envelope is handwritten, postmarked from North Pole and the letter is hand signed.

hehehe nice idea :D Why NOT

wow, this one is sooo wonderFULL for 2008, if only i lived in the USA..eeheh but still a very beautiFULL idea...a real make belive to childred adn old ones too that Santa is really present..and a very nice keepsake

I really liked www.stampedbysanta.com. I realize there are many companies out there that do this. It's a great tradition to get started with the family.
    Have a wonderful day!

Great idea!

I write letters from Santa

I write letters to children address from Santa With the Santa Express North Pole stamp. Along with the letter each child receives a sticker. I charge $5.95 per a letter. All orders must be in by Dec 1st, 2008. All letters will be Mailed out in the second week of December. If interested please email me at sarahstoystore@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chrismom View Post
    I write letters to children address from Santa With the Santa Express North Pole stamp. Along with the letter each child receives a sticker. I charge $5.95 per a letter. All orders must be in by Dec 1st, 2008. All letters will be Mailed out in the second week of December. If interested please email me at sarahstoystore@gmail.com
    hey how are? hope u can send one to teh phil too..plese let me know as i am very interested on this one..thank you

Never Been asked to do that before.

I can do that, but the shipping may be a little higher I will check on that. I have never sent one there before.

follow up reply

If you could email me your address I will look it up to see how much it would be. But I would be willing to do it just the cost might be a little higher.

I just figured it out

I would be willing to do it for $9.95 I will only accept payment through paypal not sure if that would cause any issues. I hope this helps out.