Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Letter from Santa

Re:letter from santa

yes this is a sensible idea also.
    ----------
    ragavendra

hi Chrismom sorry for the late reply been busy into work lately..hmm so converted that will be roughly 450-500 Phil peso, whoaa ..i know it shud be expensive as the PHIl is a far away country...but i do not know how to use PAYPAL :( sorry
    Last edited by leahrosa; 10-15-2008 at 10:55 AM.

lol this is really good idea

:gift: Personalized Santa Letters

I love this idea- this is a new tradition that we have started this year. I am new to post so I can't add the link for the website that our family is using this year. The site that we found is affordable, offers puzzles for the older kids (or adults), gives to charity, and many other awesome features. The company name is Santa Said- I hope that this is okay- since it isn't a link. Happy Holidays everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by k nielsen View Post
    I love this idea- this is a new tradition that we have started this year. I am new to post so I can't add the link for the website that our family is using this year. The site that we found is affordable, offers puzzles for the older kids (or adults), gives to charity, and many other awesome features. The company name is Santa Said- I hope that this is okay- since it isn't a link. Happy Holidays everyone!
    Thanks for sharing that with us...Sorry you couldn't post a link to Santa Said. We had to make some changes to post links due to the high number of spam users we were getting. Thanks for your understanding! Hope you come back and post more with us!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

:tree: Thank you

I plan on trying to keep up with this forum. I am also new to forums in general so this will be a great learning experience.

Quote Originally Posted by k nielsen View Post
    I plan on trying to keep up with this forum. I am also new to forums in general so this will be a great learning experience.
    Well please let me know if you have any questions. Hope to "see" you soon!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

How many of you get Santa letters for your kids? I would love to make some for my greats but I dont have any holiday paper left. Need to find some with Santa on it. Maybe at Hobby Lobby or Micheals

Starting a new holiday tradition-I also do the personalized Santa letters. Some of the great points about what www.SantaSaid.com offers is that they are personalized, signed by Santa, postmarked from the actual North Pole. The letters are $5 each and the puzzles are $10 each. The puzzles are great for older kids. They are also available in Spanish. Finally the best part is that 10% of the profits go directly to charity. This year I have teamed up with www.give2others.org, they will then forward the donations to families that are in need this year. We would love to have you consider Santa Said this year for your personalized Santa letters.

Remember the most important thing is to celebrate the holiday with joy in your hearts.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!

I love the idea of receiving letters back from santa! I don't know if there are any other Brits about but The Royal Mail offers a wonderful service whereby childen can write a letter to Santa and if received before 16th December they can expect a reply. All of this is free of cost except for the stamp you must affix to another envolope(remembering to include your name and address!) so Santa can reply! I don't know if links work on this forum but the address is
    Santa/Father Christmas,
    Santa’s Grotto,
    Reindeerland,
    SAN TA1
    you can find more information at the royal mail website!
    And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ~Dr. Seuss