Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas Movie DVD's I Own

Oh I always enjoyed Patrick Swayze, I'll have to look into that one too
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Oh I always enjoyed Patrick Swayze, I'll have to look into that one too
    Christmas in Wonderland with Patrick Swayze got pretty bad reviews, unfortunately. While it's not anywhere near the best and it is pretty hokey, I don't think it merits so many negative reviews. There's something about it I really like and, in my humble opinion, just about anything with Tim Curry in it has to be good.

Steph - I think it is becoming very obvious that I need to purchase "It Happened on Fifth Avenue". I checked the weather on-line and what popped up? An Amazon.com ad featuring this movie on DVD. How weird is that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Steph - I think it is becoming very obvious that I need to purchase "It Happened on Fifth Avenue". I checked the weather on-line and what popped up? An Amazon.com ad featuring this movie on DVD. How weird is that!!!
    wow! VERY weird but then, it must be a sign that you are supposed to buy it.........from Amazon?? lol but, if you had done a search for it, then I am not surprised too much that it showed up like that, since cookies make it so the sites and searches you do online are tracked so they can send you ads that match what they think you want to buy. kinda scary, in a way

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    wow! VERY weird but then, it must be a sign that you are supposed to buy it.........from Amazon?? lol but, if you had done a search for it, then I am not surprised too much that it showed up like that, since cookies make it so the sites and searches you do online are tracked so they can send you ads that match what they think you want to buy. kinda scary, in a way
    I have been looking at the Christmas Movie DVD's at Amazon and bought three this year, but I don't recall doing a search for that one.