Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How would you decorate this tree?

:tree: How would you decorate this tree?

Really, if you could select your own ornaments, what would you do to make it look special?

Last year I did this:

This year I want to remove all the gold pinecones and put more glass fans on it. Any advice?
    Last edited by Merry Christmas Darling; 07-19-2013 at 08:35 PM.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I love a tree with all glass ornaments. Some co-ordinating strands of beads might look pretty
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I love a tree with all glass ornaments. Some co-ordinating strands of beads might look pretty
    Thanks. Every time I look at it, I think it needs beads or garland.

frostythesnowman Guest
    pretty tree merry..love the glass ornaments too...bit of garland around the tree will finish it off..merry your glass ornamenents its not thomas pacconi by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    pretty tree merry..love the glass ornaments too...bit of garland around the tree will finish it off..merry your glass ornamenents its not thomas pacconi by any chance?
    Thanks. You know, I hadn't even heard of Thomas Pacconi until a few days ago. Most of my ornaments are by Inge-Glas , one I got at a Christian bookstore and don't know who made it, and then there are a few Shiny Brite designs by Radko.

Once in a while I use some old German ornaments that I bought in in 1970:

frostythesnowman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Thanks. You know, I hadn't even heard of Thomas Pacconi until a few days ago. Most of my ornaments are by Inge-Glas , one I got at a Christian bookstore and don't know who made it, and then there are a few Shiny Brite designs by Radko.

Once in a while I use some old German ornaments that I bought in in 1970:

merry!..if you watch qvc christmas in july you will see his christmas ornaments on there..love your german ornaments by the way merry...

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    merry!..if you watch qvc christmas in july you will see his christmas ornaments on there..love your german ornaments by the way merry...
    I have a Thomas Paconi blown glass Santa which I adore! Bought it from QVC many years ago!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

frostythesnowman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I have a Thomas Paconi blown glass Santa which I adore! Bought it from QVC many years ago!
    ive got one too ornamentmaven....ive been collecting his ornaments for sometime now..

I can't believe you two got me to look at those! I'm sold! They are gorgeous.

frostythesnowman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    I can't believe you two got me to look at those! I'm sold! They are gorgeous.
    i thought you would like thomas paconi merry....