Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How would you decorate this tree?

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    ive got one too ornamentmaven....ive been collecting his ornaments for sometime now..
    Mine is actually an 18 inch figurine with separate smaller figurines of a small boy and girl. I will post a pic of it this year!

I haven't seen any Thomas Paconi on QVC this year!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Actually, I already posted a pic of this last year. Look under the Christmas Decorations - Ornamentmaven's 2012 Decorations - second post - 4th photo.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

frostythesnowman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Mine is actually an 18 inch figurine with separate smaller figurines of a small boy and girl. I will post a pic of it this year!

I haven't seen any Thomas Paconi on QVC this year!
    i"m so surprised there"s no thomas paconi ornaments on the show this yeari"l let you know if there"s any on the uk one on thursday..

frostythesnowman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Actually, I already posted a pic of this last year. Look under the Christmas Decorations - Ornamentmaven's 2012 Decorations - second post - 4th photo.
    your santa is different from mine ornamentmaven..i"l post a picture of mine when the festive season starts...thats not too far away either...

This just makes me think about the wide tastes everyone has in Tree Decoration. The first year I was living on my own I went out and bought a little 4 foot Tree for my apartment and a bunch of lights and decorations. My girlfriend, when she saw it, remarked that it looked "COLD" because it was pretty much all White and Light Blue lights with a couple clear crystal and silver ball ornaments. I thought it looked "Classy" but once the girl moved in a couple years later we switched over to full sized with multicolored lights, ribbons, and glass ornaments. Clearly my taste in tree decoration was "WRONG" lol.
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by Fezziwig View Post
    This just makes me think about the wide tastes everyone has in Tree Decoration. The first year I was living on my own I went out and bought a little 4 foot Tree for my apartment and a bunch of lights and decorations. My girlfriend, when she saw it, remarked that it looked "COLD" because it was pretty much all White and Light Blue lights with a couple clear crystal and silver ball ornaments. I thought it looked "Classy" but once the girl moved in a couple years later we switched over to full sized with multicolored lights, ribbons, and glass ornaments. Clearly my taste in tree decoration was "WRONG" lol.
    Ha! I should have spray painted the pot silver:

That was one of my trees in 2011.