Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else already planning for 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by omgitzdestineex View Post
    Yes, I am. My mom & I are actually moving from New Jersey to Maine in September. I'm so excited! I'm really hoping we have a white Christmas there this year, because they get a lot of snow. It'll be myself & my moms first Christmas back in Maine since 1993. So I have a feeling that Christmas there will be even more magical than our Christmas' in Jersey. My mom & I have been sorting through our Christmas decorations, choosing which ones we'll use this year. I can't wait till Christmas in July when the Christmas Tree Shops get more Christmas stuff. I'll definitely be heading there next month.

Only 5 & a half months till the Christmas season!
    We were dying for a white Christmas one year; my husband promised that we'd have one if we went to his hometown in Maine. It didn't snow that year!!! But while we were gone from our home in Virginia, they had a white Christmas in Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Berry View Post
    Just brought myself a sewing machine and going to be attempting to make some Christmas sock monkeys
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE sock monkeys!

My sister's very first quilt was for her baby to lay on. It wasn't really large, but she liked trying something new. It was like this quilt, stuffed with pantyhose. She zigzagged the pockets together on her machine.

http://www.motherearthnews.com/diy/o...#axzz2YmhJWKdx

"You could also, instead of hand overcasting each square, use a zigzag on top of butted edges when putting together the little pockets."
    Last edited by Merry Christmas Darling; 07-12-2013 at 01:21 AM.

I found some ornaments on eBay that match some I bought in 2010. I like to have several matching ornaments on my tree.

Last edited by Merry Christmas Darling; 07-16-2013 at 04:48 AM.

Pretty ornaments MCD -from one ornament lover to another!

Believe it or not I have been planning all my decorating ideas today - with a few twists! I am so excited. I think the Hallmark ornament celebration yesterday really got my spirit going!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Pretty ornaments MCD -from one ornament lover to another!

Believe it or not I have been planning all my decorating ideas today - with a few twists! I am so excited. I think the Hallmark ornament celebration yesterday really got my spirit going!
    I'm excited for you! Oh, yes, I love Hallmark ornaments, but I can't collect them due to my house being filled with stuff; and in December I get too tired to decorate like I used to. Last year I had only one tabletop tree.

People from Sweden who are coming here in Croatia gave me yesterday some Christmas ornaments,I'm so happy
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    People from Sweden who are coming here in Croatia gave me yesterday some Christmas ornaments,I'm so happy
    Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    Bet the ornaments are so pretty!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Yesterday the mailman brought the large box of ornaments that I had ordered on ebay! I hate to have to pack them away till Christmas.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."