Thread: happy easter 2013

frostythesnowman Guest

happy easter 2013

hi-yaaa!!...well this weekend is easter sunday...hope everyone has a fantastic day with there familys...

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    hi-yaaa!!...well this weekend is easter sunday...hope everyone has a fantastic day with there familys...
    thanks, Frosty, you too!

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

I hope you had a happy Easter, Frosty. It's still Easter here. The high today was 57 F, and the high tomorrow is going to be only 36 F with a 20% chance of snow. At 20%, I doubt that it will actually snow, but 36 F is colder than my family would like!

frostythesnowman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    I hope you had a happy Easter, Frosty. It's still Easter here. The high today was 57 F, and the high tomorrow is going to be only 36 F with a 20% chance of snow. At 20%, I doubt that it will actually snow, but 36 F is colder than my family would like!
    had a lovely easter merry christmas darling...even better i celebrated my birthday on easter sunday too....hope you guys had a lovely easter..