Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did any of you take advantage of the clearance sales on Christmas items?

Did any of you take advantage of the clearance sales on Christmas items?

As usual, I bought some pretty Christmas wrapping paper for 2013 at 75% off! Do that every year and get some great papers
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Same here, in Sweden the last days of sale we get 75% off, bought some LED snowmotion lights and some plastic trees for the next year display.
    Christmas beliver with a passion for christmas-lights

See you at, http://falksonchristmas.cybersite.nu/

some sellers in Christmas raise the price up and then make a promotion, But last year i found the shoes i bought on Christmas is more expensive than usual.

frostythesnowman Guest
    bought christmas paper..75% off..also a 4ft light -up snowman...50% off..saved 75 pounds...

There are lots of sale items that are very enticing to buy this holiday season but one of the problems that we're facing is that there are also lots of people in the shopping malls which make shopping really exhausting. I tried shopping online and glad to have bought some discounted jeans and accessories.

Found an awesome wreath at a yardsale this weekend that will hang on the front of my house. Only $2.00! Not really a clearence item, but a heck of a deal

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I got several napkin rings, napkins, cutlery holders, charger plates and candles. I'm not sure how I'm going to set my table, but I sure have some options.

Yes, most of the time.. I shop online... some household items, accessories, Scented candles...

We always load up on xmas clearance items! Wrapping paper, gift bags, candles, lights, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanniclause View Post
    We always load up on xmas clearance items! Wrapping paper, gift bags, candles, lights, etc.
    This year I bought my Christmas cards early. I used to buy wrapping paper on clearance, but I still have a ton of paper left from several years ago! (As my kids are now 22 and 31, their gifts are smaller and fewer, so I'm just not going thru as much!) Super smart to take advantage of these sales!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas