Thread: What did you guys get on this chirstmas?????

kelleys Guest

What did you guys get on this chirstmas?????

Hello Guys!
    Merry Christmas to all! This Christmas brings me a lot of happiness and joy!I have got $450 from my parents and my bf gave me a diamond ring and in addition a touching gift for me i.e nose right tool! My friends give me 3 wine bottles !And a lots of gift to be opened.It's been an awesome awesome year!
    What did you guys get? Good or bad!??????????????????

frostythesnowman Guest
    well i got...mobile phone,electric shaver from the wife,loads of vouchers for various stores,deodrant,clothes.....

i also buy a new cell phone and my father gifted me a new bike,and some other friends gave much beautifull things,thats were all i get on chrismas,

I got a bunch of roses on the last Christmas Day

Hi...

In this Christmas you can get more things for your family and friends like cell phone, christmas pillow, christmas clothes for kids, bunch of flowers, Christmas wall paper etc more things you can get this christmas.

Thanks

I got an awesome gift from my best friend. Actually it's a very interesting one. A Bobblehead of myself, and the most interesting part is they have managed to make my face almost similar with the doll. Anyone might want to get same looking doll of yourself, check here: https://www.likenessme.com/

Except that I've also received a lot of gift vouchers and two t-shirts from my friends and family.