Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Gift Ideas Help

Your post was flagged as spam because it contains a link, I've allowed it. Goodluck on your hunt for the perfect gift!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

They love games and sports most. So choose something in between these two.

I would definitively recommend a video game such as Call of Duty or Halo. I love both of the series and I'm sure he would as well. However you want to make sure that he has the consoles needed to actually play the games.

You could ask his father what kind of music he listens to and buy him a couple of band shirts. Bonding through music is a good way to get some cool points!

As he is of age 15 so, you can't gift any sort of toys or dresses etc. At this age generally boys likes playing video games on computers or mobiles. So, you can gift some CD of latest games. I think he will definitely like this.
    Christmas in July
    Last edited by sorellehome; 12-11-2012 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie.B View Post
    Don't you think vouchers are very impersonal and emotionally neutral?

Please tell me if you have any more ideas though.
    Katie.B my dear you feel that way because you are a woman.
    We are talking about a 15 year old male here.
    Having been one raised one and working on two grandsons take it from Old Papa a gift card from a local gaming store or cash will move you right to the top of the gift givers list in this young man's eyes.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Hi, any ideas of a present for a boy (15). He is my boyfriend's son and I am going to meet him for the first time this Christmas and I would want to surprise him with a nice gift. My budget is about £70 or £80.
    I was thinking about some video game (but I don't know his preferences), a gadget, or even a watch...

Can you please help me with some suggestions !
    If the kid has an iPod, I would suggest purchasing a case for the device or a gift card for iTunes. I buy my younger cousins iTunes gift cards all the time and they love it.

mstucker Guest
    Hi, any ideas of a present for a boy (15). He is my boyfriend's son and I am going to meet him for the first time this Christmas and I would want to surprise him with a nice gift. My budget is about £70 or £80.
    I was thinking about some video game (but I don't know his preferences), a gadget, or even a watch...

Can you please help me with some suggestions !
    Also you will leave a good impression on the kid and it will cost you half your budget. (Continued from my previous post ........ awaiting approval)

You have number of choices...PEN ROLLERBALL SILVER is also a good choice...

If he lives gadgets, how about a google nexus 7 tablet, it's about $199 US, I have one and love it