Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Gift Ideas Help

Need Gift Ideas Help

Hi, any ideas of a present for a boy (15). He is my boyfriend's son and I am going to meet him for the first time this Christmas and I would want to surprise him with a nice gift. My budget is about £70 or £80.
    I was thinking about some video game (but I don't know his preferences), a gadget, or even a watch...

Can you please help me with some suggestions !

frostythesnowman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie.B View Post
    Hi, any ideas of a present for a boy (15). He is my boyfriend's son and I am going to meet him for the first time this Christmas and I would want to surprise him with a nice gift. My budget is about £70 or £80.
    I was thinking about some video game (but I don't know his preferences), a gadget, or even a watch...

Can you please help me with some suggestions !
    hi katie.b....itune vouchers....game/hmv vouchers......

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    hi katie.b....itune vouchers....game/hmv vouchers......
    Don't you think vouchers are very impersonal and emotionally neutral?

Please tell me if you have any more ideas though.

frostythesnowman Guest
    Don't you think vouchers are very impersonal and emotionally neutral?

Please tell me if you have any more ideas though.
    hummmm!....how about sporting gear....football top...concert tickets.........

cat_dazzle Guest
    From about 14 years and older, boys prefer cash - so they can go get what they really want. They do remember where they money (or voucher) came from, and remember how they were able to procure their treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by frostythe snowman View Post
    hummmm!....how about sporting gear....football top...concert tickets.........
    I still think cash is very impersonal.

Sporting gear is actually a great idea! I've recently seen an ad for this small camera for sports, since I found out Josh is really into Skateboarding I thought I could get him this camera to film his progress and I was also thinking about some watch (which obviously would have to be sports resistant). Do you think that would be a good combo?

frostythesnowman Guest
    I still think cash is very impersonal.

Sporting gear is actually a great idea! I've recently seen an ad for this small camera for sports, since I found out Josh is really into Skateboarding I thought I could get him this camera to film his progress and I was also thinking about some watch (which obviously would have to be sports resistant). Do you think that would be a good combo?
    hi katie.b....yup sounds good to me

I think the camera is called a Go Hero but it looks quite expensive for what it is... I also found this shop that sells Sports watches do you think any of these wiill do? I would like him top wear it and not just leave it in a drawer somewhere...

I posted a reply here but for some reason it does not show. Is there something I did wrong?

frostythesnowman Guest
    I posted a reply here but for some reason it does not show. Is there something I did wrong?
    hummm!.....dunno katie.b........i"m sure chantelle joy would help you out there!.............