Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do you like sending greetings cards?

Smile Why do you like sending greetings cards?

Hi, I'm a student doing some market research on greetings card. My research is independent of any of the card companies. I'm interested in what you think - please tell me:

*Why do you like to send greetings cards? What occasions do you send them for?
    *What do you dislike the most?
    *Do you ever make your own cards? How do you make them?
    *What do you like best about the cards you can buy?

Many thanks!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I don't like to. We send out a family Christmas card (which my wife does, by the way), and I get my wife a birthday & Mother's Day card. I find them to be a waste of money.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Thanks MinnesotaMike!

I'd love to know more, such as why do you find greetings cards to be a waste of money? What would you rather do?

Where does your wife get her cards from?

Smile

As for me & my family...

We send cards out for almost every holiday and we of course only send to those that feel as we do about the exchange.
    We use them for decoration and normally send them out on the first of every month in which we celebrate that certain holiday.
    There is absolutely nothing we dislike about the exchange, we do not make our own, but enjoy looking for the 'right' cards to buy when the after Christmas sale hits
    www.carolinapanthercoalition.com

Thank you for your thoughts, Catzilla!

I have two further questions, if I may....

What do you consider to be the 'right' cards? And why do you prefer not to make your own?

Thanks again!

Smile

The 'right' cards for us would be those with a specific look that fits our family persona. We don't make our own because we don't have that much free time.
    www.carolinapanthercoalition.com

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Day View Post
    Thanks MinnesotaMike!

I'd love to know more, such as why do you find greetings cards to be a waste of money? What would you rather do?

Where does your wife get her cards from?
    I can write a note with more personal sentiment than a card. I think whenever we get regular cards, we get them from Hallmark, but for our Christmas photo/card, we use Shutterfly.com
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

I love sending cards. THey keep me in touch with some of my friends and relatives whom, I'm sorry to say.I don't stay as close to during the rest of the year. I want folks to know they are in my thoughts and that I wish them holiday happiness, I select cards that go with my yearly main tree theme. For instance: Next year I will be using my elegant blown glass ornaments and lots of metallics. I'm looking for cards with a message I like and deep rich colors and gold.

Lijbegavky Guest
    This website is really good. While Using this website we feel great. it is one of the simple and useful website.

Its really great way to remained the people that i am not forget and the process of convey wishes in a beautiful manner.