Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you shop?

Where do you shop?

So far, the majority of gifts that I've bought are from mail order catalogs. For children under six, I can usually find a toy locally. For instance, I've purchased Playskool Roll 'n' Pop Express and Thomas and Friends Sodor Engine Wash.

Where do you do most of your shopping?

I'd say probably Walmart.

I do most of my shopping online as I can get better deals even with shipping charges. Even though we don't have Walmart and Target here I still shop online from them and have my sister send me my purchases over. Somethings are hard to give up.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

I buy alot of hard-to-find, or unique items, on-line. Ordinary stuff, I buy at Walmart, Target, Best Buy or whatever clothing store my daughters are into now!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Ours mainly come from EBAY & Walmart
    www.carolinapanthercoalition.com

Amazon.com
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

This year I found Christmas decs very disappointing locally and for the first time bought online.

I've also ordered a couple of small items not available here as gifts for my sons...... but usually I just shop local.

Local shops and anywhere that I see stuff I want from really.

I like to shop online to save time and gas and I can shop anytime of day that way. I can also shop from places such as Harrods in London online that would be impossible for me otherwise.

The one five-year-old grandson will get the T & F Sodor Engine Wash; today we bought a Lego set for our other five-year-old grandson.

We're certainly making progress. I'll send money to our daughter for her autistic preschooler, because we never know what to buy and postage is expensive.