Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many trees?

Quote Originally Posted by lynnenc View Post
    this is my first post here and I am here to confess I am a Christmas-aholic - we have about 15 decorated trees and yes we have a tree in our bedroom - actually 2 trees - one is a small table top that stays out all year and then we put up a 6ft Victorian for Christmas

I think I am going to like this forum
    Hi Lynne and welcome!

I'm glad to see another North Carolinian here...There's a good number of NC natives here. I'm right outside of Charlotte. I think you'll definitely enjoy the forums and hope to hear more from you soon!

Merry Christmas,
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

hello Lynne and welcome I am in Conover NC. glad you joined us!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Thank you for the welcome

:gift: Lots of Trees

Thats the spirit, the more the merrier. Send pictures when you finish decorating your trees I would love to see them.

You should do whatever makes you happy! Ify ou want more trees- then add more trees. This season is all about joy and love- I say go for it!

would you come and tell my hisband that please I would love to decorate our bedroom and the guest room but he thinks it is too much!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyice View Post
    Do you think it's overkill to have a tree in your bedroom? I have trees in my living room (this is my main tree and it's huge), my home office (6'), guest bedroom (4'), kitchen (12") and backyard (2').

I really want a 4' or 5' tree for upstairs.

Am I overdoing it?

Nope not if that's what you want. Lynnenc does one and it's my favorite. When she decorates it she will have to post a pic of it.

I have hubby talking about buying a third tree for next year. He said it would be nice to have another one today! I just have to save the money up and get a cheap 6 ft one for our bedroom next year. Dollar general had some nice ones last year maybe they will again this year!

Dollar General does have them again this year - We bought 2 more just the other day - 6' for $20 each - they really decorate up pretty ....

Lynne

I highly suggest shopping thrift stores!

The neat thing about getting trees at thrift stores is (ok, there are a few neat things)
    1. Trees are something that people take care of. They spend a lot of money on them and the put them back in the box that they came in. Namely, 99% of the time, all the pieces are there. (including the stand!)
    2. They are alot cheaper at thrift stores (especially in July!)
    3. Sometimes you get some really neat lights and ornaments along with your thrift store tree.

I bought 12 trees from thrift stores this year and I got some pretty neat trees. I didn't even have to spend more than about $3-$5 each!

E