Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A christmas movie for the sake of a christmas movie.

Few days ago I watch movie called Sundys at Tiffany's (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1743360/) it's not really totally Christmas related but it's happening around holidays in New York and is beautiful.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    Few days ago I watch movie called Sundys at Tiffany's (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1743360/) it's not really totally Christmas related but it's happening around holidays in New York and is beautiful.
    Some of my favorite all time movies are those set at Christmas time, but not totally Christmas related - like The Family Stone and While You Were Sleeping
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Some of my favorite all time movies are those set at Christmas time, but not totally Christmas related - like The Family Stone and While You Were Sleeping
    then you have to watch this one,you will love it
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Yes I will!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I actually got into the spirit the other day by watching "Surviving Christmas" starring Ben Afleck and James Gandolfini (which I am guessing they played on cable in honor of the passing of James recently) I had never seen this movie and didn't know if I would like it or not .. its a little corny but I enjoyed it. Hopefully it reairs during the holiday season.
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens