Thread: Our Halloween Costumes!

Wink Our Halloween Costumes!

Halloween 2012 party 2.jpg

Halloween 2012 party 7.jpg

Hallowee 2012 party.jpg

My Fiance and I were invited to a costume party last night!

I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens

Very Cute!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Very nice...
    Merry Christmas to all...

The Education system in china is powerful and horrible. They can do everything illegal that they want to do. To non-special class(grass root class), any struggling would cause victims' disaster. *The ending is always that *the kids will lose their school(no school would receive this kid). *So, many many family choice *suffering in silence.

Chinese are categorized into Alien category in the earth. That means if human being is the winner, they would enslave Alien just like Chinese. Or should I say Chinese have been slaves already?