Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I have to rotate things, or my living room looks like a Christmas garage sale!
    Ha! That's the same for me. Some years it's hard to decide what not to put out.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I was at the Hallmark store and they had a wreath with Jack Skellington in it. His mouth and eyes move as her repeats various lines. Motion activated and very cool.
    Ah, PumpkinJack (our old moderator here) would have loved that...
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    That's so hard to do!
    Very true. For me I use to add more trees... lol. Now I just have to go through all of it and perhaps pass some on to the kids...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Now I just have to go through all of it and perhaps pass some on to the kids...
    And then you can visit your ornaments!

[QUOTE=JollyElfDC;154602]Welcome!!!
    I know what it’s like to have to many ornaments or decorations in general. I have to rotate things, or my living room looks like a Christmas garage sale![/Q

Thanks for the welcome.

I have tons too. Putting all of it out to display for the Xmas season is exciting, Putting it all away after Xmas when you have that much is not exciting.

True. Which is why it tends to stay up a bit longer. Just picked up some stocking to fill for family, friends & someone new...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

replacement Christmas light bulbs

A Christmas serving tray...

I got another red truck animated wall hanging piece and more window clings.

Two 'ugly Christmas pajamas'- they're knit dresses with pom-poms, etc and I don't think they're ugly at all, just festive