Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I picked up a cool "North Pole" radio from Hobby Lobby. It has several 'stations' for news and updates, plus a music one that has nine recorded songs.
    That sounds charming!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I just received the three commercial Retro Christmas displays. Very cool and compact...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I just received the three commercial Retro Christmas displays. Very cool and compact...
    Commercial retro Christmas?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

There is a web site called Retro Christmas Card Company. They specialize in those designs from the 70's mostly, but some earlier. They have cards, ornaments, skirts, puzzles, etc... Since I am a child of the 70's (in my late teens and 20's that decade) it brings back many warm and funny moments...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

There is a web site called Retro Christmas Card Company. They specialize in those designs from the 70's mostly, but some earlier. They have cards, ornaments, skirts, puzzles, etc... Since I am a child of the 70's (in my late teens and 20's that decade) it brings back many warm and funny moments...
    The Christmas cards I've been wanting to get look like those.

Picked up two Christmas sand ornaments for next year's CIJ tree...

C9 outdoor light strings and boxes of LED bulbs to go in them (replacing all the mini lights I normally use). I can't believe how much that set me back.

A new snowman inflatable that actually counts down the days...

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    archie christmas thumbnail_IMG_2126.jpg This arrived yesterday!

Nice I have a few DC & Marvel titled Christmas with the Super-heroes...