Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Of course since Hallmark had their first unveiling on the 10th, I had to be there bright and early. Purchased the first few for the season. Two more events awaiting. One in October and the last in December...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Of course since Hallmark had their first unveiling on the 10th, I had to be there bright and early. Purchased the first few for the season. Two more events awaiting. One in October and the last in December...
    While I don't collect Hallmark ornaments myself, I do give them as gifts. I'm going to have to go out to one of the few remaining Hallmarks (They seem to be closing a lot of them) and check them out.

Both are in Sioux Falls closed and no one has opened another yet. I drive 80 miles to Sioux City, but I also make a day of it...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Both are in Sioux Falls closed and no one has opened another yet. I drive 80 miles to Sioux City, but I also make a day of it...
    Now that's dedication.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I just received my personalized ornaments from the Harry Potter films/books. Two for the wife (Owl with letter invite & Griffindor logo) and mine with a Ravensclaw house...

I just received my personalized ornaments from the Harry Potter films/books. Two for the wife (Owl with letter invite & Griffindor logo) and mine with a Ravensclaw house...
    Cool. Did you start the Harry Potter tree last year? Or is that this year?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I picked up a cool "North Pole" radio from Hobby Lobby. It has several 'stations' for news and updates, plus a music one that has nine recorded songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Cool. Did you start the Harry Potter tree last year? Or is that this year?
    I had the items for the tree last year, but she had moved so much "stuff" in there that I could not put it up. So, I will surprise her this year.

new lights for my christmas tree!

A new strand of LED lights for the garland over the fireplace...