Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I got a couple of Christmas table runners. One is black and silver. It will be interesting to see what I can put with it, since it doesn't really go with much that I own. I just liked it, and it was 80% off.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I got a couple of Christmas table runners. One is black and silver. It will be interesting to see what I can put with it, since it doesn't really go with much that I own. I just liked it, and it was 80% off.
    Some of the best ideas come from those things,
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I did pick up a few lights for this next year...

There is a new "Countdown to Christmas 2021" thread in the "Everything Else" section. Join the fun..
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I bought helium balloons to decorate Christmas.

Stopped by Hallmark and picked up a couple of seriously discounted ornaments...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I purchased some large cardinals, and some cardinal salt and pepper shakers. I try and switch up my Christmas tables every year, so these will be a nice addition.

Have not purchased anything more... yet. But I did get down to Hallmark and pick up the new Dream Book for 2021.

That's great. My sister mention the dream book also...I'll have to get one soon...

I've been checking the book out and the first Hallmark debut is July 10th. I'll be there when it opens... lol

I finally looked at QVC's Christmas In July (I can see why it's addictive). I made my first QVC purchase ever of 2 gold glitter branches that have colored and white lights on them. Has anyone else bought anything from their CIJ this year?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.