Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 215

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    4,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    So, does that mean you're decorating this year??
    Well, I think putting those candles in the ground will be easy. But having the indoors all done might be difficult. I'm fighting depression. Last year my neighbor brought me some Christmas dinner. She's moved away.

    "Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Franklin, TN
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    So were you able to get the 9' tree? I want to see it if you post pictures.
    No, I missed out on that one, Merry. I did find a nice full 7.5" tree though. Looking forward to putting it up in a few weeks!
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Well, I think putting those candles in the ground will be easy. But having the indoors all done might be difficult. I'm fighting depression. Last year my neighbor brought me some Christmas dinner. She's moved away.
    Sorry to hear Merry! Just spend Christmas with us! I am counting on all of yu here to help make my Christmas bright! I won't be having my best Christmas ever this year, even though I will try to make the best of it. Moving in December is going to kill the spirit for me. I will consider myself very lucky if I am even in a new place by Christmas - and not in an Extended Stay hotel! I will be more than thrilled if I am able to get my tree up!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  4. #114
    Cheese cutting board with the family initials engraved in the board. Williams Sonoma has many good options.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    4,162
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Sorry to hear Merry! Just spend Christmas with us! I am counting on all of yu here to help make my Christmas bright! I won't be having my best Christmas ever this year, even though I will try to make the best of it. Moving in December is going to kill the spirit for me. I will consider myself very lucky if I am even in a new place by Christmas - and not in an Extended Stay hotel! I will be more than thrilled if I am able to get my tree up!

    I'll be thinking of you. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

    "Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,073
    I bought a barn, nativity scene, and street lights....all for my Christmas village that I have not had up for the last few years.

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    4,162
    Quote Originally Posted by georgey33 View Post
    cheese cutting board with the family initials engraved in the board. Williams sonoma has many good options.
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    i bought a barn, nativity scene, and street lights....all for my christmas village that i have not had up for the last few years.
    cool!

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Well, I think putting those candles in the ground will be easy. But having the indoors all done might be difficult. I'm fighting depression. Last year my neighbor brought me some Christmas dinner. She's moved away.
    Sorry to hear that. Remember we all love you (((HUG)))

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    4,162
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Remember we all love you (((HUG)))

    All my friends here really make a difference! It's such a comfort to know I'm not the only person on the planet who loves Christmas.

    "Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    north adams massachusetts.
    Posts
    1,293
    Another tree,it's a smaller white tree for my outer porch,and i got a couple of christmas flags to hang outside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr