Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

I have just ordered sparkly yarn and wool and jingle bells for crocheting snowflakes

Hi Penny Berry! I haven't bought anything yet! Very unlike me! But, I will be purchasing a few Hallmark ornaments on Saturday!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Hi Penny Berry! I haven't bought anything yet! Very unlike me! But, I will be purchasing a few Hallmark ornaments on Saturday!
    So what did you end up getting? I was in the mall with a friend and and said " Let me go in to the Hallmark store. They just got in their Christmas ornaments!" I got a bit of an eye-roll, so I just took a very quick look. I did like what I saw. They seemed to have some cute Charlie Brown things this year.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    So what did you end up getting? I was in the mall with a friend and and said " Let me go in to the Hallmark store. They just got in their Christmas ornaments!" I got a bit of an eye-roll, so I just took a very quick look. I did like what I saw. They seemed to have some cute Charlie Brown things this year.
    I bought my three usual ornaments. Madame Alexander doll series (#20), Puppy Love series (#25) and Fairy Messenger series (#11)

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I bought my three usual ornaments. Madame Alexander doll series (#20), Puppy Love series (#25) and Fairy Messenger series (#11)
    I just checked those out on the Hallmark web page. I am really liking this years selection. I see a lot I could give as gifts (and several for me too)

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I just checked those out on the Hallmark web page. I am really liking this years selection. I see a lot I could give as gifts (and several for me too)
    I buy the Madame Alexander doll ornament for myself. The other two are annual gifts to my daughters. May still pick up a few more.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I bought a bunch of clothes for my boys yesterday. My intent was to get some items for Christmas, but I'm pretty sure they will just end up being Back To School clothes! HAHA!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I bought a bunch of clothes for my boys yesterday. My intent was to get some items for Christmas, but I'm pretty sure they will just end up being Back To School clothes! HAHA!!
    Been there - done that!

Put a small fortune worth of Hallmark ornaments in lay-away a few weeks back,we'll pay on them between now and November.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Put a small fortune worth of Hallmark ornaments in lay-away a few weeks back,we'll pay on them between now and November.
    We were just in a Hallmark store yesterday. The boys were picking their favorites!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!