Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Decorate The Outside Of Your House

How Do You Decorate The Outside Of Your House

So Christmas friends..How do u decorate the outside of your house...We put lights around the top of the house (guttering)...Also have a santa sleigh and light up reindeer in the front Garden...How do u decorate your outside?

We decorate with lights on the actual house, then try our best to make it look like a little wonderland. We also try to make it blend in with our neighbors on both sides. Our whole block likes to participate.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

We put lights on the porch railing and the railings that line the walkway from the driveway to the house.

I saw this and thought it was kind of nice- reminds me of a fountain. I would like to see what it would look like in color...maybe it would look more Christmassy...
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I don't decorate outside anymore. Gotten to be too much work for my old self.

Some remains the same, such as the icicle lights on the roof and the lighted garland around the garage door. For the front, it changes year by year. I like to vary it. Last year was a snowman family reunion and this year it will be "Elves are watching this home". It will also include Santa, some lit trees and presents...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Elf_Erv View Post
    I don't decorate outside anymore. Gotten to be too much work for my old self.
    Do you miss coming home to it?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Some remains the same, such as the icicle lights on the roof and the lighted garland around the garage door. For the front, it changes year by year. I like to vary it. Last year was a snowman family reunion and this year it will be "Elves are watching this home". It will also include Santa, some lit trees and presents...
    Cute theme!

I love doing it. Approaching the big 7-0, so who knows how many more I can do... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I love doing it. Approaching the big 7-0, so who knows how many more I can do... lol
    The 70's are the new 40's.