Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Some heavy Hallmark shopping yesterday to include a cool snowman that turns on the tree...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I had been rather down about Christmas lately, but today I found 3 Christmas table runners on sale. I also purchased an advent calendar and a large decoratable gingerbread man for my friends son. I also buy him a news Christmas ornament every year, but I haven't found an appropriate one for him yet.
    Last edited by JollyElfDC; 11-06-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Picked up a North Pole Post Mailbox (it will be for my new Christmas room next year)...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I bought some tree ornaments that I'm planning to use for place card holders.
    That sounds nice.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

:light:

3 big reels of multicolor outdoor lights, because decorating wouldn't be the same without half my lights not working from the year before.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Quote Originally Posted by beyoubetrendy View Post
    Hi,
    Wishing you all Merry Christmas 2019 in advance. This Christmas decorate your home with the newest decorative items to give a splendid look to your sweet home.TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR! - 12 Stars (6 big stars 6 small stars) and 138 LED curtain string lights with the length of 2m/6ft wire and 8 Flashing Modes allow you use curtain string lights anywhere you want.
    Peddle your stuff elsewhere! You've been reported!

A Hallmark Santa w/Magic cord...

battery operated strings of lights

It was an old TPI blow mold angel!

He'd gone!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!