Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 194

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

  1. #91
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    59
    I have just ordered sparkly yarn and wool and jingle bells for crocheting snowflakes

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    Hi Penny Berry! I haven't bought anything yet! Very unlike me! But, I will be purchasing a few Hallmark ornaments on Saturday!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Hi Penny Berry! I haven't bought anything yet! Very unlike me! But, I will be purchasing a few Hallmark ornaments on Saturday!
    So what did you end up getting? I was in the mall with a friend and and said " Let me go in to the Hallmark store. They just got in their Christmas ornaments!" I got a bit of an eye-roll, so I just took a very quick look. I did like what I saw. They seemed to have some cute Charlie Brown things this year.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    So what did you end up getting? I was in the mall with a friend and and said " Let me go in to the Hallmark store. They just got in their Christmas ornaments!" I got a bit of an eye-roll, so I just took a very quick look. I did like what I saw. They seemed to have some cute Charlie Brown things this year.
    I bought my three usual ornaments. Madame Alexander doll series (#20), Puppy Love series (#25) and Fairy Messenger series (#11)
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I bought my three usual ornaments. Madame Alexander doll series (#20), Puppy Love series (#25) and Fairy Messenger series (#11)
    I just checked those out on the Hallmark web page. I am really liking this years selection. I see a lot I could give as gifts (and several for me too)

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I just checked those out on the Hallmark web page. I am really liking this years selection. I see a lot I could give as gifts (and several for me too)
    I buy the Madame Alexander doll ornament for myself. The other two are annual gifts to my daughters. May still pick up a few more.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    4,368
    I bought a bunch of clothes for my boys yesterday. My intent was to get some items for Christmas, but I'm pretty sure they will just end up being Back To School clothes! HAHA!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Shavertown, PA, USA
    Posts
    19,401
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I bought a bunch of clothes for my boys yesterday. My intent was to get some items for Christmas, but I'm pretty sure they will just end up being Back To School clothes! HAHA!!
    Been there - done that!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Arlington,Texas
    Posts
    2,105
    Put a small fortune worth of Hallmark ornaments in lay-away a few weeks back,we'll pay on them between now and November.
    Papa_Christmas

    'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Put a small fortune worth of Hallmark ornaments in lay-away a few weeks back,we'll pay on them between now and November.
    We were just in a Hallmark store yesterday. The boys were picking their favorites!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr