Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Christmas lights for outside decorating

Purchased two corner pieces for the outside door to my office...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Decorationsss

I bought a bunch of sturdy posters to brighten up the empty walls a bit. I always hated having such a warmly decorated house and then be left with boring, empty white walls.
    I got these here; https://displate.com/kevingen/christ...=5d024da88efc1
    They should be easy to remove after the holidays as well. Super excited to use them!
    Last edited by Kage; 11-15-2021 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Just wanna give people some decoration ideas :)

Two inflatable snowmen having a snowball fight... lol.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I had to pick up a few stickers and couldn't resists a recent Christmas clearance sale

Got an inexpensive Santa head ornament for the center of a wreath. Looks very good...

Kage and sharonDavis! Glad you've both joined us!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Purchased two corner pieces for the outside door to my office...
    Corner pieces? Decorations that fit in the corner of a hallway? Or that decorate the corners of the door frame?

The Santa ornament in the middle of the wreath sounds nice!
    And I'd appreciate if someone in my neighborhood would get one of those snowmen counting down the days til Christmas.
    Last edited by Mistletoe; 11-18-2021 at 02:18 AM.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage View Post
    I bought a bunch of sturdy posters to brighten up the empty walls a bit. I always hated having such a warmly decorated house and then be left with boring, empty white walls.
    I got these here; https://displate.com/kevingen/christ...=5d024da88efc1
    They should be easy to remove after the holidays as well. Super excited to use them!
    That's interesting- I've never seen someone use something like that. What size did you get? And are you grouping them together or spreading them out?

Quote Originally Posted by sharonDavis View Post
    I had to pick up a few stickers and couldn't resists a recent Christmas clearance sale
    I, too, am having a difficult time resisting Christmas items when I go into a store for something else!