Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Every year I get my friends little boy an advent calendar and an ornament, to help him kick off the season. Today I bought him the Spider-Man ornament from Hallmark. The only place I've seen calendars this year are at Trader Joe's, and I thought they were ugly, so I still haven't purchased one. Since I have to mail it this year, I'm also looking for some Christmas coloring books to fill up the box, but I haven't seen those either.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    Every year I get my friends little boy an advent calendar and an ornament, to help him kick off the season. Today I bought him the Spider-Man ornament from Hallmark. The only place I've seen calendars this year are at Trader Joe's, and I thought they were ugly, so I still haven't purchased one. Since I have to mail it this year, I'm also looking for some Christmas coloring books to fill up the box, but I haven't seen those either.
    I have seen several advent style calendars at Wal-Mart and a couple at my local Hallmark store. Good hunting...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I have seen several advent style calendars at Wal-Mart and a couple at my local Hallmark store. Good hunting...
    Thanks. I found one today at World Market.

I purchased a Christmas coloring book to go with the ornament and calendar. I didn't really like the style of the pictures, but it was literally the only one I found. I also bought a new home ornament for my friend.

Picked up a Harry Potter stocking to go in my wife's library and her soon to be Harry Potter themed Christmas room...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"