Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34394041424344

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Another evergreen garland and large glittered snowflakes.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

My white artificial tree had yellowed so much, that I decided to toss it, but then looking online, I bought a new one. I could not resist,,, 50% off... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    My white artificial tree had yellowed so much, that I decided to toss it, but then looking online, I bought a new one. I could not resist,,, 50% off... lol
    Ah! The sales...so nice to find them!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Purchased a couple of items for the 2024 Stockings...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

You're making me feel like I'm running out of time and should be Christmas shopping!

lol... just a habit of mine that I learned a very long time ago. If you see something that you know will be wanting later for Christmas, get it now. By the time you really get around to it, the item will most likely be gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    lol... just a habit of mine that I learned a very long time ago. If you see something that you know will be wanting later for Christmas, get it now. By the time you really get around to it, the item will most likely be gone...
    I guess it depends on what it is. If it's a specific gift for that person, I just know if I bought it early, they would buy it for themselves before Christmas!

I recently bought some red and green beeswax taper candles.

Just ordered some US $2 bills with Santa on the front (actual US currency). Thought they would be great stocking stuffers...

Ha! That's cool. I always feel like people (including cashiers) think I'm handing them fake money with the $2 bills. Though, with Santa's picture on it, I don't think I'd want to give it away. But how nice to come across him randomly throughout the year when someone gives you change.

I just bought my brother-in-law a brandy snifter made of banded calcite from the gem show. So I have officially started Christmas shopping!
    Last edited by Mistletoe; 04-14-2024 at 11:08 PM.