Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

I just purchased and received 2 butterfly Keepsake ornaments for my daughters Christmas tree.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Have not "actually" made a recent purchase, but I got the latest Hallmark dream book online and submitted my requests for 2022...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Have not "actually" made a recent purchase, but I got the latest Hallmark dream book online and submitted my requests for 2022...
    I'm probably the only one on here that didn't know that Hallmark had a dream book. Just looked it up and I'm so in a holiday mood now.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Hard not to be when you see all the great ornaments soon available...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I finally decided on some purple C9 bulbs, but now I'm second guessing it. They remind me of A Charlie Brown Christmas for some reason, which makes me happy. I just hope they don't look 'Eastery' when they're up. The clear purple looked red in the string and the black bulbs were grey. So these seemed the best, since I was looking to add a bit of fun. The more I look at it, though, I'm worried that it won't look Christmasy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    A flocked Christmas tree. I have never had one before. I’m still keeping my old tree. Now I have a choice from year to year.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    A flocked Christmas tree. I have never had one before. I’m still keeping my old tree. Now I have a choice from year to year.
    Nice. I currently have six to choose from... lol. I bought a Harry Potter Gryffindor stocking for the HP Library and to go along with CIJ decor there...

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Nice. I currently have six to choose from... lol.
    I think that's awesome!

Do you have the room (and energy ) to put them both up?

I think that's awesome!
    Thanks. I do not always get all six up these days, but usually at least three...