Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Bishop- did you ever see the Harry Potter Color Changing Hot Chocolate Set?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

A snowman Christmas mug
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I plexiglass style stand-up scene from Retro Christmas...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Christmas cards

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I plexiglass style stand-up scene from Retro Christmas...
    Speaking of- I liked your retro card.

Glad you enjoyed it. Got a Santa sack. Maybe it will find it's way next year to someone special...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Some Christmas decorations on clearance at Hobby Lobby for 80% off. Fortunately they were pretty mush picked over and out of nearly everything. If there were a better selection I probably would have spent a lot more!

discounted Christmas candy at Aldi

50% off on a few ornaments from Hallmark...

A 3 foot metal candycane. I was looking for something to buy for Christmas in July. I'm kind of surprised at the quality, having been on QVC- a normal candy cane has a continuous white swirl going around the cane- this has white pieces that don't join. I can only assume that it was painted in a country that isn't familiar with them. But, I really would have thought the company (Vickerman) would have had quality control for that. At any rate, I think it should look nice from afar on my front steps.