Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Went back to Micheal's where it's now 80 percent off. I got a wreath 3 nutcrackers, more garland and some other stuff I'm forgetting. I really need to curb my Christmas addiction!

I also got another Nutcracker. It was too cool and too low priced to pass up...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

A Norad Tracks Santa long-sleeved t-shirt.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    Went back to Micheal's where it's now 80 percent off. I got a wreath 3 nutcrackers, more garland and some other stuff I'm forgetting. I really need to curb my Christmas addiction!
    But look at how much money you saved!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I also have a few NORAD Tracks Santa T-Shirts and a sweatshirt from years past. Not a big fan of long-sleeved T-Shirts.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I also have a few NORAD Tracks Santa T-Shirts and a sweatshirt from years past. Not a big fan of long-sleeved T-Shirts.
    I finally tried it on yesterday. It's on the short side, both in the body and in the sleeves- I'm thinking I'll be able to stretch it out when it's wet. I mainly bought it to do fall yard work in- to remind me of happy things as I'm raking leaves. Regular T-shifts aren't flattering on me.

Sounds very cool. I also went online to find a replacement string of mini lights for a snowman indoor decor. I needed white wire and 35 lights (not easy to find)...

I just bought a new Santa and Snowman Jim Shore piece. I found it at a thrift store for $5.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

I came upon something that looks like a cloth envelope with the words "Special delivery to Santa" on it. It now hangs in my office...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I came upon something that looks like a cloth envelope with the words "Special delivery to Santa" on it. It now hangs in my office...
    Your office sounds like a happy place.