Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Discovered I had a small amount left in my paypal account and found a replacement for a Hallmark ornament that I had broken a couple years ago, on eBay. And I wasn't even looking for it but so happy I found it. It was supposed to get here this Monday, but it got here today!

I found this on ebay and had to buy it. My grandmother passed away last year at 94, and she had this singing Christmas wreath that hung on her way during the season. My daughters loved it when they were little, and they still talk about it today in their 20s. They're going to be so surprised!

FullSizeRender.jpg
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Quote Originally Posted by jollyelfdc View Post
    ...and another nativity scene. I really need to stop. Six nativity scenes is a bit much.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I just bought our first artificial Christmas tree.

On a bright note, we'll be able to put it up in the beginning of December, instead of mid-month! And I can leave the lights on for a long time. And I can have a fire in the same room with it!

I hope I like it.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I just bought our first artificial Christmas tree.

On a bright note, we'll be able to put it up in the beginning of December, instead of mid-month! And I can leave the lights on for a long time. And I can have a fire in the same room with it!

I hope I like it.
    Woo-hoo!! I hope you can post pics

Hi, everybody! I just found a fantastic Find the Difference game with loads of Christmas decoration ideas! Can anybody tell me where I could order a toy car like the one in the middle of the first screenshot? Preferably online.

For my nieces I got a helium inflatable remote-controlled clownfish that swims through the air with the same graceful movements as underwater. It's 5 feet long, 2 feet wide and 3 feet high inflated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    For my nieces I got a helium inflatable remote-controlled clownfish that swims through the air with the same graceful movements as underwater. It's 5 feet long, 2 feet wide and 3 feet high inflated.
    Ooops...I misread the thread!

So, for this thread, I just bought $175 worth of outdoor lights, because most of the new lights I bought last year or the year before decided to stop working. Despite me carefully winding them back on their spools! I'm cursed.

2 rolls of wrapping paper

3 Christmas cd's