Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I got a couple of Christmas table runners. One is black and silver. It will be interesting to see what I can put with it, since it doesn't really go with much that I own. I just liked it, and it was 80% off.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I got a couple of Christmas table runners. One is black and silver. It will be interesting to see what I can put with it, since it doesn't really go with much that I own. I just liked it, and it was 80% off.
    Some of the best ideas come from those things,
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I did pick up a few lights for this next year...

There is a new "Countdown to Christmas 2021" thread in the "Everything Else" section. Join the fun..
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I bought helium balloons to decorate Christmas.

Stopped by Hallmark and picked up a couple of seriously discounted ornaments...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"