Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

$T2eC16R,!ykE9s7t)dVTBQUU00)ng!~~60_35.JPG

Some people use Black Friday for deals on Gifts --- I use it as a chance to get out there and buy up discounted Holiday Decorations. I picked up this Christmas Snoopy on Motorcycle from Home Depot at 50% off, plus my preferred customer discount, I got this $90 decoration for around $30 (!!)

I also picked up HUGE pre-lit artificial Christmas Wreath for over the Garage, ticket price of about $50 but, with the same discounts, I got it for $20.

Not a bad day, lol
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

I bought a load of tree decorations from Next. They're really cheap and they're lovely - I particularly like the Robin. It's the first proper Christmas tree I will have had in years because I now actually own a house that can fit one in!decorations.jpg

I bought an mp3 download from amazon. it's called Big Box Christmas or Big Christmas Box. and it only cost 99 cents!!! It is old classical Christmas music (not to be confused with classic Christmas music) it has 270 or 280 songs on it. I love most of it, it is 13 or so hours of listening pleasure. it includes the complete Messiah and complete Nutcracker, as well as beautiful choral pieces.

I bought a pack of mirror-metallic purple baubles form the 99p store, along with a tube of instant snow. I've not used the snow yet, I'm eager to see what it is like once the water is added. Is it a pain to clear up after christmas is over?
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

Had to order more LED lights this morning to finish the outside lights.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

This weekend I bought some more LED-lights for the garden
    Christmas beliver with a passion for christmas-lights

See you at, http://falksonchristmas.cybersite.nu/

Engineer Guest

Bought my daughter a pair of earrings. Now I only have to buy for my husband!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

The last Christmas item I bought was a new pair of stockings for my kids. The old ones are too worn out and I got a great deal on the new ones!

I bought a liitle Christmas tree shaped bowl for the end table and filled it with candy.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."