Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    So, does that mean you're decorating this year??
    Well, I think putting those candles in the ground will be easy. But having the indoors all done might be difficult. I'm fighting depression. Last year my neighbor brought me some Christmas dinner. She's moved away.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    So were you able to get the 9' tree? I want to see it if you post pictures.
    No, I missed out on that one, Merry. I did find a nice full 7.5" tree though. Looking forward to putting it up in a few weeks!
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Well, I think putting those candles in the ground will be easy. But having the indoors all done might be difficult. I'm fighting depression. Last year my neighbor brought me some Christmas dinner. She's moved away.
    Sorry to hear Merry! Just spend Christmas with us! I am counting on all of yu here to help make my Christmas bright! I won't be having my best Christmas ever this year, even though I will try to make the best of it. Moving in December is going to kill the spirit for me. I will consider myself very lucky if I am even in a new place by Christmas - and not in an Extended Stay hotel! I will be more than thrilled if I am able to get my tree up!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Cheese cutting board with the family initials engraved in the board. Williams Sonoma has many good options.

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Sorry to hear Merry! Just spend Christmas with us! I am counting on all of yu here to help make my Christmas bright! I won't be having my best Christmas ever this year, even though I will try to make the best of it. Moving in December is going to kill the spirit for me. I will consider myself very lucky if I am even in a new place by Christmas - and not in an Extended Stay hotel! I will be more than thrilled if I am able to get my tree up!

I'll be thinking of you. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

I bought a barn, nativity scene, and street lights....all for my Christmas village that I have not had up for the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by georgey33 View Post
    cheese cutting board with the family initials engraved in the board. Williams sonoma has many good options.
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    i bought a barn, nativity scene, and street lights....all for my christmas village that i have not had up for the last few years.
    cool!

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Sorry to hear that. Remember we all love you (((HUG)))

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Remember we all love you (((HUG)))

All my friends here really make a difference! It's such a comfort to know I'm not the only person on the planet who loves Christmas.

Another tree,it's a smaller white tree for my outer porch,and i got a couple of christmas flags to hang outside.