Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Chocollatechip 1979! I hope you enjoy posting here. It is a little slow right now, but it is a great community.
    That snowman is a great find!

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    How did Christmas go? I know you were moving. Were you in a new place yet or in a temporary place?
    I just saw this post now - believe it or not!!! Christmas last year was VERY strange! We sold our house on Dec 17th and bought our new one on Jan 8th - so technically, we were homeless. It was so odd not being surrounded by decorations! We did go to a dude ranch for 3 days over Christmas and that was a lot of fun. I brought along a very small tree with a few ornaments and all our gifts. Our little dog really enjoyed himself. I am SO looking forward to a normal Christmas this year!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I just saw this post now - believe it or not!!! Christmas last year was VERY strange! We sold our house on Dec 17th and bought our new one on Jan 8th - so technically, we were homeless. It was so odd not being surrounded by decorations! We did go to a dude ranch for 3 days over Christmas and that was a lot of fun. I brought along a very small tree with a few ornaments and all our gifts. Our little dog really enjoyed himself. I am SO looking forward to a normal Christmas this year!
    The Dude ranch at Christmas sounds different, but fun! Are you still in the NY area, or have you headed to a warmer climate?

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    The Dude ranch at Christmas sounds different, but fun! Are you still in the NY area, or have you headed to a warmer climate?
    No - not warmer, although we did consider Florida. We moved to Shavertown, PA - near Scranton. Soooooo much cheaper to live here than the NYC suburbs!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    No - not warmer, although we did consider Florida. We moved to Shavertown, PA - near Scranton. Soooooo much cheaper to live here than the NYC suburbs!
    I hear you! The DC area is costly enough, and I know NY is worse.

This is a great time of year for my part of the world. Tons of yard sales every weekend, which means, TONS OF CHRISTMAS STUFF TO BUY!!

And it is all super cheap I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanniclause View Post
    This is a great time of year for my part of the world. Tons of yard sales every weekend, which means, TONS OF CHRISTMAS STUFF TO BUY!!

And it is all super cheap I love it!
    I totally agree with you. Make sure you post on the thread " New Found Treasures" so everyone can share your joy and great finds.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Ordered some light stakes earlier this week and they were delivered yesterday.
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

I got a plaid Christmas tablecloth with matching napkins at my condo's yard sale. They are from Crate and Barrel and they are BRAND NEW!!! Everything is still in the manufactures package!!!!! The best part is I only paid 5 DOLLARS!!!!!

Picked up some more light stakes and strings of C9 lights over the weekend.
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."