Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the last Christmas Item you bought?

I bought a dozen strings of mini-lights at Hobby Lobby along with some C9 replacement bulbs, a stocking for my dog and wrapping paper, all 66% off. Then I went by Home Depot and picked up a Charlie Brown Christmas tree for $7.50.
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

I recently bought some Christmas cards for next Christmas.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I bought some Decorations for Christmas including nativity setup, lights, stars and balloons.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I just got a new nativity scene. That brings the total to four. I don't put out all my decorations every year. I'm afraid if I did it would end up looking more like a store.
    Last edited by JollyElfDC; 06-02-2015 at 01:23 PM.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I bought a few 3-ft garden stakes last week. I use them to anchor my blow molds to the ground. I have to add new ones every year since they bend and break over time.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

I m about to buy a few ornaments. I just looked at a site featuring the 2015 Hallmark ornaments (pre-orders). I always get the Madame Alexander series ornament (this year is #20 in the series), the Puppy Love ornament for my older daughter (this year #25 in the series) and the Fairy Messenger ornament for my younger daughter (this year #11 in the series). They are all so cute! Additionally, this year they have an ornament premier "Madame Alexander - Glinda the Good Witch". I am wondering if this is the beginning of a Madame Alexander Wizard of Oz series? Hope so! You all know how much I love the Madame Alexander series - I have every one of their ornaments from three different series. Can't wait!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    That's really cute Penny Berry!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Bought some zip ties the other day. This is the time of year where I stock up on random things for my yard display. I am always looking for deals on things like tent stakes, garden poles, zip ties, extension cords, etc....

I consider these things "Christmas items".
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Love it Penny Berry
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas