Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your plans for 2012?

:tree: What are your plans for 2012?

Will you be making changes to your tree?

Will you add something to your windows?

Will you add outdoor decorations?

I'm not planning to add any outdoor decorations, but I hope to improve my bay window display. The tree will be a little different from the past two years.

2010:

2011:

Last edited by Merry Christmas Darling; 10-23-2012 at 04:05 AM. Reason: I fixed the typo in windows! :)

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Will you be making changes to your tree? Yes more twinkle lights 500 to 600, more ornamotors, more ornaments for the big tree, more purple led lights and ornaments for the purple tree

Will you add something to your windoes? I have some snowflakes that I am thinking of adding to the second floor windows

Will you add outdoor decorations? Santas sleigh perhaps, 2 new trees for the front porch

Will you be making changes to your tree? We tried out a plastic tree for a few years but last year went back to a real tree...can't beat it so will be getting another real one this year...messy to clean up but well worth it! haha

Will you add something to your windows? yes, have a santa that lights up that we put in the window every year, gets a great reaction!

Will you add outdoor decorations? We haven't previously but perhaps this year! Suggestions of what looks best welcome!

My Christmas 2012 plans are to incorporate God into more of my activities and to show my kids how to give to those less fortunate. I am also excited about incorporating turquoise and chocolate into my Christmas decor.

Will you be making changes to your tree?

yes,absolutely I will add everything different

Will you add something to your windoes?

not sure,always have too much things on the window

Will you add outdoor decorations?

probably
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Will you be making changes to your tree? Yes I bought a new one and sold the old one lol It was getting too heavy last year I had an awful time lifting it.

Will you add something to your windows? Yes, I usually have candles in them. This year I invested in new pewter candles with flicker bulbs. I love them, they are in the window now for Halloween.

Will you add outdoor decorations? Yep I have a display I put up and this year I am outlining the windows with lights.

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

My change from '11 to '12 will be my switch from white 'icicle' out-door lights to the old traditional multi-colored large bulb outdoor lights. I am sick and tired of untangling those darn things .. of course I am going to have to get new hedge lights also so they match. I will probably update my lawn inflatables also as the current are getting close to retirement.

2012 will be the year of color at my house.
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

No changes to the tree or windows, new lights for outside
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I've just moved and I don't know where anything is. I'll be lucky to have anything more than a decoration on the front door. I would love to get a new tree. My old one wasn't that expensive, and seems to have trouble supporting my ornaments. I have to get organized and then weigh the cost. I will be keeping my eyes open for after Christmas sales. I can't have outside decorations at my condo. so that is out. If I can find it I will hang some garland over my windows.

Definately adding this year. My in-laws will be going away on a cruise whilst I am decorating so I plan to absolutely make the place look like a partridge in a pear tree